CoinEx Chain is a decentralized public chain ecosystem. It has planned three public chains for specific applications:
DEX Chain that supports decentralized exchange functions;
Smart Chain that supports smart contract functions;
Privacy Chain that supports on-chain privacy protection.
The CoinEx DEX Chain will be the first one to launch. With functions such as asset-mapping, on-chain trading and on-chain matching, it can address the problems of centralized exchanges, such as poor safety and intransparency that have been widely criticized. Returning asset control to users, Order-Book based fair on-chain matching algorithm, permissionless on-chain listing and creating trading pairs, all these efforts are aimed to build a transparent, secure, and permissionless financial platform for free trading. At the same time, features such as high TPS performance and second-level transaction confirmation provided by the underlying Tendermint Consensus can maximumly restore the user experience as that in centralized exchanges.
The native token for DEX Chain is CoinEx Token (CET). All the existing CET tokens in ERC-20 form will be 1:1 mapped to the native token of CoinEx DEX Chain.
To maximize the transaction processing speed, CoinEx DEX chain limits its functions to the essential ones needed for a decentralized exchange. You can:
- Send and receive CET
- Issue new tokens to digitalize assets, and use CoinEx Chain as underlying exchange/transfer network for the assets
- Send, receive, burn/mint and lock/unlock tokens
- Create trading pairs between two different tokens
- Send orders to buy or sell assets through trading pairs
- Watch the DEX market activities in JSON format
You can also:
- Explore the transaction history and blocks on the chain, via a chain explorers
- Run a full node to listen to committed blocks and broadcast verified transactions
- Be elected a validator node
- Delegate CET to validators and get awards
- Join chain governance through proposals and votes
- Interact with CoinEx Chain via RESTful APIs
- Develop tools and application for CoinEx Chain ecosystem